Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Scholastic Audit
I know several schools have been through the audit process by the state department, one of those schools being our close neighbor- Drew Central, but our audit is being done next week so it's crunch and stress time! Actually, our school has been preparing for it since August, but sometimes I feel that we have been going about it all wrong. For example, I thought that the state was suppose to come into our school and see what we have been doing in order to tell us what we need to fix! It seems to me that what we have been doing is changing everything just for this one week, even though we are told to continue doing it if it is helping the students. I just feel like there are a million folders that we having to get together, a million things that we need to have posted in our room, binders that need to be put together, and just a bunch of bologna that I feel is a waste of my time to get together! Oh well, next week will be here and gone before we know it; and since I have been doing what I am suppose to with teaching the students using as many hands-on manipulatives, graphic organizers, and incorporating technology into my lesson as much as I can, I really shouldn't be that worried because I'm just doing my job!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment